Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Now that I've set this thing up, what do I do with it?

I'm the Mage columnist over at WoWInsider, so I figure that most of anything I have to say about World of Warcraft belongs over there. I will be posting some WoW-related things here from time to time, though it'll be more personal, anecdotal stuff that I wouldn't post on WoW Insider. The primary reason I wanted to start a personal blog, though, was to have a place to write about all of the other junk I'm interested in. This site will house those thoughts, I suppose.

So when I really get going in earnest, what I hope you'll find is this: A regularly updated compendium of random, miscellaneous opinions and meandering, unfocused commentary on movies, TV shows, video games, music, sports, and whatever else it is that I feel compelled to vomit out into cyberspace.

I hope what I put down is entertaining. If not, this place will remain what it is now: a website nobody knows exists. If so, well, there's still a good chance it'll end up being the same thing. But, at the end of the day, I'd rather have entertaining anonymity than the boring kind.

No comments: